The c2s Team would like to thank all of our sponsors, advertisers and supporters. Not only has their assistance made this journey possible, but most importantly they have helped us raise awareness of children in difficulty in South East Asia.
A combined effort has helped give the kids of Sunrise Children's Villages an opportunity for an education that will make a difference not only for them as individuals but for all children like them that they can help in the future.
Special thanks go to:
- Dennis Tritaris (www.oramacommunications.com.au) for designing and building our website;
- Iain Aitken (Australian Motorcycle News) for tons of help and advice;
- Jo Melling (www.globaleventsandexpeditions.com) for undertaking to secure TV broadcast coverage and produce a TV documentary;
- Tim Colefax (www.bowralmotorcycles.com.au) for a great deal on 4 new bikes and other help;
- Vickianne Lane for being Campaign Manager and promotion ideas person (and for a very generous donation!);
- Ian Raeburn for his belief in what we are doing, tireless researching, patience, getting our shipping all donated and sorted and for giving us a base and home in Bangkok
- Ly Nguyen for her patient, professional creative design work on our collaterals and messaging.
- Annie Lum for all her help with our accounting.
The following magazines and websites for promoting City2Sunrise:
o Trail Zone
o Australian Trailrider
o Australasian Dirt Bike
o Cycle Torque
o Australian Motorcycle Trader
o Expat Living (Singapore)
o OHM (Thailand)
o Post Today (Thailand)